Tuesday, November 6, 2012

layout: epcot

So, I finally decided that it was time to start working on the layouts from our trip to Disney back in 2009. I have been putting these off for a while now. More than awhile, it has been over 3 years. Most likely because I was overwhelmed by the amount of pictures we took. Procrastinator no more!

This is for Andrew's album. I suppose it isn't very Disney like but I am ok with that.


Supplies: paper, Basic Grey, KI Memories, DCWV. ribbon, KI Memories. border punch, Fiskars. letters, American Crafts. journal spot, Silhouette. circle punch, button and snaps.

After looking at the Disney supplies, I decided that I didn't want to be stuck using red, black and yellow for everything. As I was working on this layout, I did realize that I probably should have bought a couple embellishments. Since I didn't have any on hand I made my own Mickey.



To create my Mickey, I punched a circle from black cardstock. Then I put the button on it and them marked where I wanted to attach the snaps. I removed the button and attached the snaps. Last step is to adhere the button.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin