Tuesday, January 22, 2013

challenge: use every stamp 2013

Jeri from My Creative Classroom has started a new class, Use Every Stamp 2013. The class is free but you will need an enrollment key code. The code can be found in the My Creative Classroom newsletter, so make sure you are signed up to receive it! To complement the class, Jeri has also started a blog.



For the class, the instructors answered a few interview questions. One of the questions was how many stamps do you own. At the time I didn't feel like counting them, so I guessed that I had 50 sets and a bunch of single clear stamps. Today I went and counted them.

  • Single wood mounted: 80
  • Single clear stamps: 60
  • Wood mounted sets: 40
  • Clear stamp sets: 31
  • Alphabet sets: 20, 4 are clear
  • Foam stamps: 11, 9 are alphabets
  • Rubber cling mount sets: 6
  • Rubber cling mount single: 4
  • Magnetic rubber stamp sets: 4
  • Roller stamps: 3
  • Wheel stamps: 3
  • Self inking stamps: 2

Yikes! So I can see that I have more than 50 stamp sets. I can also see that I have a variety of stamp types. I also saw that about half of the stamps I own have not been used. I can see that I need this challenge. I am ready to get started and I hope that you will check out the class and the blog and join us on this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin