Monday, January 21, 2013

layout: epcot...part 2

Here is another layout of our visit to Epcot. For this one, I used scraps of Basic Grey that have been in the drawer for a while. Looking at the whole layout, I really dug into the scraps I have been hoarding. The punched cardstock are pieces that I found in the scrap drawer too. Maybe I should just stop saving every little piece of paper. I'm not sure that is possible.


I also made my own version of Mickey using some black cardstock and some punches. Not too bad, eh?


Supplies: pattern paper, Basic Grey. stickers, Chatterbox. ticket, Silhouette. punches, Fiskars and Martha Stewart. journal card, 7 gypsies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin