Friday, February 1, 2013

layout: sea world...part 2

Here is another layout from Sea World. And yes, there will be a third one coming soon. ;)  I found the border strip in my scrap drawer and the scraps of black and white herringbone paper were on my desk. I was too lazy to put those away.

The title is cut out with my Silhouette. The flowers are too except I embossed those before adding them to the layout.


Supplies: paper, Imaginicse, Echo Park and Die Cuts With a View. flowers, background and label, Silhouette. font, Chewy Stewy. embossing folder, Cuttlebug. border punch, Fiskars. paper trim, Doodlebug Designs. tape and square stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin