Wednesday, February 6, 2013

layout: snow days

I'm taking a break from the Disney vacation to scrap some winter photos. I made a set of journaling cards and I wanted to use them. That and I am really wanting some snow.

Digging into the stash and starting with the white snowflake paper. It's the most recent paper on the layout at a little over a year old. Then I pulled colors from those snowflakes to chose the remaining papers, pink snowflakes, yellow geometric and the grey text.


There are clear acrylic snowflakes under the white snowflakes. I always have a hard time photographing clear embellishments. The buttons are threaded with pink baker's twine.


Supplies: paper, Bella Blvd. (white snowflake), Crate Paper (pink snowflake) and KI Memories (yellow and grey paper). stickers, Crate Paper. punch, Martha Stewart. date stamp, American Crafts. journaling card, Linda's Paperie. buttons, twine, clear snowflakes, ribbon and library card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin