Monday, February 4, 2013

tutorial: mickey mouse embellishment


I have been slowly scrapping my photos from our trip to Disney almost 4 years ago. On two of my Epcot layouts, part 2 and part 3, I made a Mickey Mouse head using 2 punches and scraps of black cardstock. They are very easy to make using a circle and heart punch.


Punch a heart and a circle from black cardstock. Each punch is between an 1 and 1 1/2 inches.


Cut the heart in half.


Trim off the narrow part of the hearts.


Adhere the pieces to the circle.

These are super easy to make and can be embellished in many different ways. If you don't have a heart punch, a smaller circle punch can be used. Just cut it in half like the heart. I like to used the heart because it leaves a small area to apply the adhesive without losing too much of the ear shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin