Monday, July 29, 2013

layout: magic kingdom, part 3

I spent the weekend reorganizing my scrapbooking supplies. As I was sorting through everything, I was shocked to find a lot of forgotten items. Some of these items were still in the package! Some of my forgotten supplies were the 4 x 6 paper pads by Die Cuts with a View.


I have about 10 pads and their new home is now in this basket. When I started putting together this layout, I started by going through my scrap bin. But then I remembered the basket of paper and a challenge was born.



I picked 3 different pattern papers from the Citrus Twist pad and layered them on top of a piece of navy cardstock. Once I was happy with the positioning, I started adhering them down. Add some photos and embellishments and call it finished. Not too bad. The horizontal photo has a transparency on top of it which looks so much better in person. The is tag mounted on foam adhesive and threaded through a paper clip.


Supplies: paper, Die Cuts with a View. chipboard, transparency and journal card, My Minds Eye. die cuts and metal tag, Making Memories. acrylic tokens, KI Memories. border, Doodlebug. memories embellishment, Junkitz. font, Waltograph.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! It's a great design and fun to see the different color combinations you worked with! Can't wait to get back to my Disney scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate them.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin